The activities just keep on coming. Follow along and make a craft version of everyone’s favorite camping treat.
- Jumbo popsicle sticks
- White, black and pink Craft Paint
- Craft Paintbrushes
- Light brown and dark brown cardstock
- School Glue
- Kid-friendly scissors
- You’ll assemble the base of your s’more by gluing the popsicle sticks together to look like a fence. Five next to each other and two on the back. Let the marshmallow dry.
- Get your paint, paintbrushes and marshmallow
- Grab the wood piece and paint it white.
- Cut out the graham crackers from the light brown and dark brown cardstock
- Glue the graham crackers onto the marshmallow.
- Give the marshmallow a face