Pom Pom Drop Wall Game
Calling all future engineers! Building a pom pom drop wall is a great way for young children to work on their fine motor skills and to introduce engineering concepts to young children.
- Paper Towel Tube or Gift Wrap Tube
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Painters Tape
- Construction Paper (any colors)
- Pom Poms (all sizes)
- Pick out a wall and gather supplies
- Cut off pieces of tape and have ready
- Start placing tubes on the wall and use tape to secure to the wall
- Test your paths to make sure the Pom Poms go through. Adjust if needed
- Cut construction paper in half. Tape pieces to the wall with a little bulge in the middle to make tunnels.
- Put Pom Poms in a container and set on the floor