Is it really already December? We encourage our families to embrace the magic of the holiday season and enjoy a few (or all!) of this month’s reading list at home.
Our Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum, Creatively Shine™, consists of fun, engaging monthly themes like “Building Character” and “Transportation.”
The theme for December is Winter Wonderland, and it’s one of our favorites, which is why we repeat it every year.
Here is our list of books that support our monthly curriculum theme.
- Dream Snow | Eric Carl
- Hopper | Marcus Pfister
- In the Snow: Who’s Been Here? | Lindsay Barrett George
- It’s Snowing! | Olivier Dunrea
- Little Polar Bear | Hans De Beer
- Olive, the Other Reindeer | J. Otto
- Snow Comes to the Farm | Nathaniel Tripp
- The Longest Night | Marion Dane and Lewin Bauer
- The Polar Express | Chris Van Allsburg
- Time to Sleep | Denise Fleming
- Winter Board Book | Gerda Muller
- Winter Moon | Jean Craighead George