Who doesn’t love a yummy snack to make after school or on the weekend? Plus, who doesn’t love incorporating this month’s curriculum theme into that snack? If you answered yes to either of those questions, we have the perfect activity for you and your kiddos!
- Graham cracker sheets, broken into individual rectangles
- Chocolate frosting, or Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Red, green and yellow M&M’s candies
- Spread each rectangular piece of graham cracker with chocolate frosting or Nutella.
- Place a red, yellow, and green M&M on top of each graham cracker so that it looks like a traffic light.
This is a great and easy activity to do with your kiddos at home. Take turns eating the different lights and asking what each color means!