Our Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum, Creatively Shine™, consists of fun, engaging monthly themes like “Dinosaur Discovery” and “Creepy Crawlies.”
The theme for February is Safety. Safety is important because it helps children learn how to identify problems and communicate their ideas and feelings about potentially dangerous situations.
Here is our list of books that support our monthly curriculum theme.
- A Day at the Police Station | Author: Richard Scarry
- Be Safe, Blue! | Author: Phoebe Beinstein
- Berenstein Bears: Learn About Strangers | Author: Stan and Jan Berenstein
- Dinosaurs Beware! A Safety Guide | Author: Stephen Krensky
- Firefighters Speeding! Spraying! Saving! |Author: Patricia and Garofoli Hubbell
- I Can Be Safe | Author: Pat Thomas
- Red, Yellow, Green: What Do Signs Mean? | Author: Joan Holub
- Stop Drop and Roll (A Book about Fire Safety) |Author: Margery Cuyler
- Harry Hornacre Learns Fire Safety | Author: Jennifer Dizmang