Our Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum, Creatively Shine™, consists of fun, engaging monthly themes like “Community Helpers” and “Safety.”
The theme for April is Dinosaur Discovery.
As a Reggio Emilia school, we must ensure selections are age-appropriate, ask questions before, after and during the book. Encourage your children to play/act out the plot. Bring the books to life and make reading fun.
Here is our list of books that support our monthly curriculum theme.
- Dino-basketball (Picture Book) | Author: Lisa Wheeler and Barry Gott
- Dinosaur Bedtime: Shapes | Author: Luis C. Lewis
- Dinosaur Bones | Author: Bob Barner
- Dinosaur Pet | Authors: Neil Sedaka and Marc Sedaka
- Dinosaurs Love Underpants | Authors: Claire Freedman and Ben Cort
- Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs | Author: Byron Barton
- Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs | Authors: Ian Whybrow and Adrian Reynolds
- How Do Dinosaurs Go To School? (and all the How Do Dinosaurs… books) | Authors: Jane Yolen and Mark Teague
- Smile-a-Saurus! A Book about Feelings | Authors: Matt Mitter and Michael Terry
- The Dinosaur Alphabet Book | Authors: Jerry Pallotta and Ralph Masiell