Craft Activity: Button Snails
This button snail craft for kids is super cute and easy to make too!
- Construction Paper
- First, you do is cut out a circle for the snail shell. (This is where the buttons will go!)
- Next, you will cut out the snail body.
- Glue both parts together, and then the fun can begin!
- Glue the front of the snail shell and start sticking those buttons on there!
- Big and small, patterns, a smiley face, you can do whatever you would like.
Do you have to use buttons for this activity?
No! You can pick whatever loose part you have lying around.
You can use pasta, cheerios, glitter, newspaper scraps, anything!
Looking for other at-home activities, educational resources and virtual tours? Visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.