Time for some fun in the tub! Follow along with our Bath Fizzies craft tutorial to make your child’s next bathing session even more exciting. Homemade bath bombs are a fun, at-home activity the whole family will enjoy!
- Unsweetened Lemon Drink Mix
- Flour or Cornstarch
- Baby Oil or Mineral Oil
- Baking Soda
- Food Coloring
- Teaspoon measuring cup
- Parchment paper or Wax Paper
- Mix 2 teaspoons lemon drink mix, 1 teaspoon of flour or cornstarch and 4 teaspoons of Baking Soda in a bowl.
- Mix 4 teaspoons of mineral oil with 3-6 drops of food coloring in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix the colored mixture into the dry ingredients
- Make small 1″ balls of the mixture, then place on parchment paper or wax paper to dry.
- Wait 24-48 hours for the fizzies to dry completely.
- Fill the bathtub and drop a couple of the bath fizzies in the tub.